Join the Voices for Recovery during National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month. Show your support for our friends, family and neighbors in recovery from mental illness, drugs, alcohol and other life-controlling issues.
Registration Begins: 8:00am
Walk Begins: 9:00am
Resource Fair: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Health & Wellness Activities: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Many local community organizations work together to put on this annual celebration and awareness event full of fun and opportunities to get support and information about recovery programs.
- 7th Annual Recovery Walk
- Resource Fair
- Health & Wellness Activities (Massage, Reiki, Accu-Detox & Reflexology)
- Health Screenings and Testing
- Free Food
- Live Music
- Spray Can Art
- Teen Prevention Activities
And much more…
Table at the Recovery Expo
Recovery-related organizations are invited to table at the Recovery Expo. Contact Nicole Harwell for more information about Tabling at this event at Nicole.email@example.com.
There are many opportunities to volunteer at the Recovery Walk & Expo.
- Join the Planning Committee: Contact Kristine (Welter) Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Help us publicize the event: Contact Sheila McGinnis at email@example.com to learn more.
- Performers: We are looking for musical groups and bands to perform during the Recovery Walk, Expo & Youth Rally. Contact Pete Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Volunteers: We need volunteers for a variety of tasks and project from start to finish. Contact Cyndy Nuñez at email@example.com to sign up.